Embedding in ClickFunnels is super simple!
Just follow the steps in the video or in the written instructions below:
- From the video settings, click on the Embed/Share button from the upper-right.
2. Copy everything from Line 2 until the end.
3. Go to your funnel, click SETTINGS > TRACKING CODE. Paste the code you previously copied, then close the pop-up.
4. Click on your video element. Under VIDEO TYPE, select Custom Embed.
5. Go back to your Vidalytics video and copy the code from Line 1.
6. Paste it to the VIDEO EMBED field in your funnel video settings. Exit video settings. Hit save.
That's it, you're all set! Your video will start playing as soon as you save your new funnel. 😁
Important Things to Know
You cannot embed the same video, using the same embed code twice on the same page. Here's how it works:
- Same video encoded twice and embedded using two embed scripts grabbed from two videos = both videos will play seamlessly.
- Two embed scripts grabbed from the same video, no matter if embeds are embed/async/multiple = not okay, one of them will not play.
We don't see a lot of cases in which you'd want to have the same video on a page twice, but just wanted to let you know. 😁
If you want to have the same video twice or more on your page, simply upload it twice to Vidalytics and grab the two different embed codes to place on your ClickFunnels page.
If you want to embed two different videos on the same page, though, you can do so by following these instructions. This applies for when you're using two different videos on the same funnel step, one for mobile and one for desktop.